Saturday, April 2, 2016

Lush Toner Waters




Hello Loves! Today I'd like to share my review the toner waters from LUSH!

  



I've bought all three of the toner waters that are currently available in-store/online (in the U.S) over the past five months and have tried each one for a little over a month at a time. 

So let's start with the first one I purchased: 

Eau Roma Water


Eau Roma Water is a great toner water, It's very calming to my skin. The ingredients are so gentle and it's actually very soothing and relaxing. The front of the bottle reads: "A gentle rose and lavender tonic for everyday use that helps hydrate dry, sensitive or mature skin without causing it to over react. Soft, comfortable skin is only a spritz away- eau my!" 

The smell is very light, I'm not a fan of rose at all but it's so light in here that it just adds a touch of floral to the lavender. I will actually spray this on my face and chest to get the scent all over before bed. The scent dissipates quickly but it's a nice little relaxation boost. 


The overall effect on my skin was wonderful. The toner waters over all have made my skin brighter, smoother and healthier. Eau Roma having lavender in it is perfect for my combination skin because lavender helps the skin even out and stay on the same page.  There were only two things I didn't like about this product. One is that my skin was not at all hydrated after this dried. It actually felt like it made my skin the tiniest bit dryer. I'm used to having unbearably dry skin so this was not a deterrent at all. The second thing is that it didn't do a thing for my breakouts, but then again it never stated anywhere on the product that it would so that's not really a fault to this product. It's definitely a product I will repurchase and keep in my routine and I love it!

The next toner water I purchased is:

Breath of Fresh Air


This toner water is definitely a breath of fresh air! I really love this one, its an extremely well rounded toner and has amazing effects on the skin. The front of the bottle reads: "The mineral-rich sea breeze captured in a bottle. Treat your face to cooling aloe vera, soothing rose and clarifying herbs, expertly blended for smooth, balanced skin." I'd say that description is quite accurate for what it does for my skin. This is my favorite toner out of the three, because my skin really looks so healthy when I use it. I did see results with better skin when I used the other two also, but for me breath of fresh air gave me the best results. It also makes my skin feel soft, which is such a great feeling. I will be repurchasing this again and again to keep using in my daily routine!

I really love the ingredients in here. Aloe vera is one of my favorite skin-soothing products. I really like that there is actual sea water and herbs to smooth and balance skin. It even has some rose absolute and patchouli oil which smell great as well as love on your skin. The smell of this product is really light also, if you don't like rose or patchouli don't count this one out at all. It really does smell like a fresh sea breeze! 

And last, but definitely not least...

Tea Tree water


I was so apprehensive about buying this one. I usually order off of the website but for this I went into the store so I could try it. The reason why I was so apprehensive was the tea tree water in this product. The only thing I could imagine it smelling like is the actual tea tree oil. I hate the smell of tea tree oil, but to my surprise the tea tree scent in this toner water is so so so mild. I almost think I can only smell it because I know it's in there. It really pairs wonderfully with the grapefruit and juniper berry, it's quite pleasant! 

It also is the best thing for my breakouts. It really helps me with that which is a huge plus for this product. Anytime I have a breakout I switch to this toner water and it usually only takes 24-48 hours for it to disappear using this. It is drying, but it's designed for oily skin so that makes sense that it would dry me out considering I already have super dry skin. 

The description on the front of the bottle reads: "Cleansing tea tree, astringent grapefruit and balancing juniper berry keep disasters at bay. Beneficial for anyone with oily skin" It's an overall great toner, especially for my problematic (at times) skin. Its definitely a product I will purchase again to keep in my arsenal of acne fighting supplies.

So as were at the end of my review I'd just like to share one more little tid-bit with you, for the past week I've been using breath of fresh air in the morning and eau roma at night and my skin has been at it's absolute best. They are a great pair.  This is my new daily routine, using the tea tree as needed for breakouts and my skin has been amazing!

I hope this review has helped you, Thank you so much for taking time to read it! Ill leave you with the link to the lush website HERE, and you can click HERE to go straight to the LUSH Toner water page! 



Enjoy xo









No comments:

Post a Comment