Sunday, April 3, 2016

Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water


Let's talk about the new trend in makeup removal. 



I had been hearing rave reviews about the 'Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water', So I went out and bought some to try for myself.
I have terrible problems with makeup removers, I know it's bad but I almost never use them because I'm so sensitive especially around my eye area. I usually just rely on my facial wash to remove the makeup which does a fine job with the exception of my eye makeup, and to remove it I usually use LUSH's 9-5 cleansing lotion which I love for that. However I'm always looking for something that really cleanses and gets the makeup off easily and thoroughly while also saving time. 

I have to say, this Micellar Water is it. I've been using it for a few days now and it's been doing an amazing job. I use it on my entire face and even my sensitive eye area and its phenomenal! I could never use those makeup removers made just for the eye area because they made the areas around my eyes burn and were very irritating. The Micellar Water though is made not just for the eyes but the entire face and it's so so gentle. 


The directions are extremely simple. Just shake it up, squirt some on a cotton pad and wipe your face until the makeup is gone. It takes me about 3 pads on a heavy makeup day. It's such a light cleanser it really feels like water on your face, and it smells like water too. It's so mind blowingly effective, I couldn't believe it at first. It has to do with the formulation of the product. A blurb off of the Garnier website reads: "LIFTS MAKEUP LIKE A MAGNENT Micellular Cleansing Water features micelle cleansing molecules that pull dirt and oil away from the face. Our all-in-1 cleanser gently takes all makeup off, no rinsing, no harsh rubbing"

Which is totally amazing, I love that there are molecules in this that literally pull the makeup/dirt/oil off of your face. The only downside about this that I've dealt with so far is that my face does get really dried out after using this. However I have super dry skin so that's completely normal for me and will not deter me from using this product in any way. It's definitely a permanent member of my facial skin care regime and I will be repurchasing this in the future. 

Thank you so much for reading my review on the Garnier Micellar Water. If you click HERE it will take you to the Garnier Micellar Water page for more information. I purchased this at Walgreens but I know it's available at pretty much all drug stores and beauty stores.  


Enjoy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment