Monday, March 28, 2016

LUSH Angels on Bare Skin cleanser


Angels. on. Bare. Skin. This my friends is the most amazing facial cleanser I've ever used.  I love it! Before I go on with my own personal opinion on this life changing product let me put the description off of the LUSH website for you....HERE:

"Angels on Bare Skin
Face And Body Cleanser

Balancing lavender cleanser
For heavenly soft and perfectly balanced skin, take a bit of Angels on Bare Skin, mix with a little water and massage all over your face and body. The kaolin clay base deep-cleanses while finely ground almonds and lavender flowers gently exfoliate away dry skin. We add lavender oil to soothe and balance, and rose absolute to calm redness. If it’s smooth, radiant skin you’re after, this is the cleanser for you!" -From the Lush website 
Yes. Yes exactly.  Ill add the fact that it's also PRESERVATIVE FREE and magical. Well the magic isn't proven exactly but if you ask my face that's what it'll tell you. I have a strange form of combination skin.  My T-zones switch between dry and oily and then the rest of my face is either dry or normal. The lavender in this facial cleanser is great for keeping my entire face on the same page. The ground almonds are so gentle and exfoliating, I use this everyday and it's never been too rough on my skin. The smell is earthy in a good way. It's a little girlie to me with the lavender but honestly I could see the manliest men loving it. It honestly relaxes me. I love that there is actual lavender in the product that you can see.
The way I use this is just by taking a small chunk of it, about the size of a dime. If you use that much it should last for a while. I've been using the one in the photo above everyday for a week and you can see how full it still is. After i've gotten my dime size chunk I just add a couple of drops of water to it and rub all over my face for about a minute then rinse off and pat dry with a clean towel.  I follow it with a toner water and moisturizer also from LUSH but i'd like to focus on one product for now.  
Thank you all for reading my review on LUSH's Angels On Bare Skin cleanser! I'm going to leave a few links for you.  The first will be a link to the cleanser ->LUSH Angels on Bare Skin the second will be a video made by LUSH giving some tips on how to use the product properly -> Lush Quick Tips and lastly (and my favorite) LUSH manufacturing's video on how Angels on Bare Skin is made-> LUSH Manufacturing: 'How it's made' I absolutely love the 'how it's made' videos, so I hope you like it! 
                                                                      Enjoy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment